Tuesday, October 25

Gotta start somewhere...

Hey Blog World, it's been a while hasn't it!  And is it just me, or is staring at the same blog post for the past 6 months flat-out obnoxious? Sorry for that. I've definitely got some catching up to do. But for now, I'll leave you with the knowledge that we are back in Oklahoma as of this past June, and we are elated! Jared's job opened up an opportunity for us to head back this way, and we jumped on it. Although I must say, the process of moving is for the birds! Taxing I tell ya. I'm  happy  to report we are thriving and life couldn't be sweeter. I am sad that it's taken me so long to post, there is just so much to tell you about; Sam losing his first tooth, falling in love, turning 6, and having a tonsillectomy all in the same month. Leif turning 7, and losing his first tooth, our trip to Boston, Roo turning 3, Adeline being adorable... aye me, the list goes on! But for now, I figure I've gotta start somewhere, right?! So here we go!

My family put on their annual Halloween costume party, and this year we got to be in attendance. It was a carnival type theme with games like bottle toss, balloon pop, mummy wrap, ducky pond etc. I even got to help out, which was fun for me. I was in charge of the graveyard...bwah ha ha ha (creepy music in the background)...

  Pilgrims and Indians
















Some of the kids gearing up for the Spook-walk through the woods.



Games





It was a ghoul time :-)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, you're back!! I've missed you! I've been in a bit of a blogging slump myself, so I hear 'ya on the lack of posts. We're just glad you're up and posting again!
Yay, for being back in Oklahoma!! How fun! It sounds like life is just moving right along and your kids are getting so big!! They are all so stinkin' adorable! I loved your Halloween outfits. So cute. It looks like you guys had a great time. So fun and thanks for posting!!

Annie said...

Welcome back! Good job on the party - looks like you went all out! And congrats on the job and move back to OK. It's hard to be far away from family - way to get back home!

Unknown said...

Awesome!!! That looked like sooo much fun! So I guess you "LIVE" in MWC, OK now?!!!! We are actually in New Castle (about 20 min) from there. We just moved away from Midwest City in September. We should swap some digits so we can get together! I still go to Midwest City quite a bit throughout the week, so swinging by won't be a problem. :)

The Foys said...

Yay for your blog being back!! And you're back in OK? SO FUN!! Love the post and love that you're back to blogging :0)

Andrea said...

So glad to see you back! I love your post! They always make me smile. I have been in a slump and can't seem to get back into blogging...I even quit Facebook and it did not help. LOL...maybe soon! Love your Halloween post. Your costumes are adorable!

Shauna said...

i'm glad you're back too. even though to me, you never went away!:) i'm still sorta jealous over how completely spooktacular;) that looks. what a FUN fall thing.
ps. i hate being sick..:(

Stayce said...

Yay! Glad you're back in action. ;) Hopefully we can keep each other motivated!! You've inspired me to post...working on it now. :)

Dina said...

Yay! You're back! what an awesome party! Love your costumes :)

sharon said...

your costumes are so cute!! did you make the pilgrim costumes? Adeline looks so cute, and your Indians are way cute too.

Alabama Apples said...

Hooray for being back! Missed you. As always, your family looks darling. I l.o.v.e. the costume idea. Fab! :)

Anonymous said...

So fun!

Amber said...

i'm so glad to see you back too! looks like an awesome party! your family's costumes are so cute. love it. your little lady is growing up so fast. she looks so much like her beautiful momma. can't wait to see more posts. hope you are all well.

whitney said...

yay! yay! for a fabulous new post! I ADORE your costumes! One of these days I'll convince my kids to go all matchy-matchy for me :)