Friday, September 7

Annoyed.

Someone please tell me, how in the hizzy do you shake that "annoyed at the world" feeling? The one that compounds upon itself when you open Thursday folders (on Friday morning before school) and realize that you are required to pay for school pictures BEFORE your children actually get them taken? What's that about? Then, of course, every single other annoyance that happens to be lying around the house, seems to hover above the ground, glowing, just waiting for you to notice it. Oh me! Oh me! Where's the Midol? Oh that's right, I ran OUT! ...annoying.

5 comments:

Shauna said...

hmmm, i think you write me and vent..that used to help;)

Alabama Apples said...

Well...I don't know...unfortunately, I think I wallow in annoyance waaay too much! ;)

Aubrey said...

Rant to your husband? Or just sit down on the couch with your favorite chocolate-y treat and watch your favorite TV show and ignore the rest of the world. :)

Jensen Family said...

you really crack me up! i am glad that i am not the only woman with those same problems! that is usually the day i tell my husband i am leaving and don't know when i will be back...retail therapy seem to work for me:) i don't think he minds either because then he doesn't have to deal with me:)

whitney said...

Oh, how I feel your pain. That deep-down annoyance bubbling in your chest. ugh. I hate that feeling and have it waaaay too often!