Tuesday, October 30

Happy Birthday!

Happy 3rd Birthday, Sweet Princess Adeline! We love you sooo much! You are unmatched, incomparable, and SUCH a blessing! I'm so glad you are the one and only baby girl in our lives.
I find it hard to articulate the feelings I have when it comes to you, so, simply put, you fill every fiber of my being with joy! You know you are a girl, and I sense that you understand (to some degree) your own divine nature. You really are "sugar and spice and everything nice".. You are tender, loving, nurturing, kind and sensitive. You're also feisty (that's the "spice" coming out, I suppose). At times you have a hair-trigger temper, which is usually an indication that its nap time. You also have a slight flare for the dramatic. I get so tickled watching you furrow your brow and wave your hands around, basically exhausting yourself, trying to make a point, protest, or explain an injustice.
Funny little one, you are a sweet bundle of all the things your Mommy adores. I adore your love of plastic heels, tutus, lipstick and princesses! This is "the year of the Princess" for you, hence your mini-party theme ;-) You, my little lady, are very dear to your brothers, and your Daddy as well; you've got them all wrapped tight around that tiny finger. There's not a thing they wouldn't do for you, just to see you smile :-) Ah, we all love you sweet Adeline Olive, and want you to thoroughly enjoy being 3! Happy happy Birthday, Baby!

Love Mommy

4 comments:

Amber said...

Happy birthday sweet adeline! she is a doll!

Alabama Apples said...

She is such a little beauty (as is your entire family!!). It is so fun to see the differences in girls from boys in their innate nature. Bring on the bling and tutus!

Jensen Family said...

What a beautiful little girl with amazing blue eyes! I can't believe she is already 3! Happy Birthday Adeline!

Aubrey said...

She is just so beautiful and such a big personality! I love it.