Monday, June 16

Girls Camp 2014

Not sure if I've ever blogged it but, I am working on my second year as Young Women's president of the Southglenn ward, and it's so-much-fun! We have a great group of valiant beautiful girls, 14 of which are Beehives! Oh the are my little nuggets, I love them so.  Anyway,  this past week was Stake Girls Camp; "more men! more men!  sing it again!"  Because that never gets old, right?  The girls enjoyed some rough hiking, intricate ropes courses and a lot of fun memory making. I didn't take many pics, but I will attempt to load them along with a few videos of all 82 girls doing the camp dance.. love that tradition, don't you?  


Ropes course

The dining hall



Some of the girls prepping for the dance

Op, I guess the blogger app doesn't allow video posts. Boo.  It was such a cute dance too. Well, until next year!  








No comments: