Wednesday, July 30

Oklahoma Trip (according to the iPhone)

Some phone pics of our Oklahoma trip. Country roads, porch sitting, cornhole, swimming, movie day with cousins, Braum's, J shooting, and the beginnings of Papa Dave's truck restoration project. He got it running by the time we left. Jared filled potholes, and washed out sections on my moms driveway, mowed the lawn on her zero radius mower (that thing is fun!) and went armadillo hunting in the old bronco after nightfall. I got to chill and chat a LOT with my family, swim and sunbathe, spend time with my nieces and nephews and soak in all my favorite things about Oklahoma. It was seriously such an awesome trip! We look forward to it each summer, and rarely leave without shedding tears (particularly hard on our Sammy-boy, whom usually takes a hour to himself to shed silent tears). Home is always where the heart is huh.  Can't wait until our trip back in October! 














































No comments: